Request - Please Read

Blk

Request - Please Read

Blk
So I have been looking up some armories of our guild and it is making me rage.  Bad specs, horrible reforging, unenchanted items.   WTF?!  So far I have only received two applications for working with people and I should be getting 7+!  I don't want to call people out while my offer is out there but if you don't get with me this week while I am in the Christmas spirit then I will be calling you out!

The second option is for the officers : Give me some gold from the bank so I can buy gems/glyphs/enchants for these people.  I can give you exact gold cost per person or what mats I need to give these people.  Without mapping it out I would say we are short almost 10k dps just due to bad gemming/enchanting/reforging.

I know some people are sporting new gear from last night, but some of the gear is a week or more old still with no enchants.  And I can tell that a lot of our dps have no clue WTF their stat priorities are.  If you contact me for help I will be as nice as I can but after the deadline - no more nice.
In real life I rp a warrior priest.  Come get some!

Re: Request - Please Read

eatmopie
get em Blk... we raid on a real guild schedule and have a loot system that is fairly strict... might be time for a dps officer.. or class leaders .. and a big guild meeting... not that I can log into wow with no gaming comp... but when I come back in a week.. I fully expect everyone with 3 weeks of raiding over me to show me some beasty dps etc...