Nodulo, Warlock

Nodulo
1. Character Name: Nodulo

2. Class and Spec: Warlock, Demo/Destro

3. Reason for wanting to join: Guild disbandment

4. Reason for leaving previous guilds: Immortal disbanded

5. Age: 35

6. Availabilty - Please put the hours you are available to raid (Server Time)
    Monday: 7:00 pm 2:00 am
    Tuesday: "
    Wednesday: "
    Thursday: "
    Friday: "
    Saturday: "
    Sunday: "

7. Willing to respec if it will help the raid? Sure.

8. Have and be able to use vent: Yes.

9. Willing to use all other required addons: Yes.

10. Anything else you want to add: We as Immortal raided with you folks on a 25 or two and seemed like a great guild.

Re: Nodulo, Warlock

Myzz
Welcome to Hubris.  I am sure you (and Flucker) will be a great addition!

Myzz