Necromantic holy paly

necromantic

1. Character Name: Necromantic

2. Class and Spec:Paladin  holy

3. Reason for wanting to join: Seems like it will be a fun guild i was in exiled with alot of the members of this guild as JonGalt

4. Reason for leaving previous guilds: Poor management in my current guild

5. Age:25

6. Availabilty - Please put the hours you are available to raid (Server Time)
       I am a firefighter so i work shifts which are 24 hours on and 48 hours off i can play at work but if we get a call I  will have to leave on short notice. On days that im off i will have no problem raiding at pretty much anytime as long as it is scheduled in advance

7. Willing to respec if it will help the raid? Sure

8. Have and be able to use vent: Yes

9. Willing to use all other required addons: Yes

10. Anything else you want to add:

Re: Necromantic holy paly

Heelbot
Administrator
Raid days will always be Mon-Wed, 6:30pm - 11pm ST.

If you are able to make at least 2 a week, and you know your schedule in advance, then we can work with you.