Megafist - Paladin

Megafist
Character Name: Megafist

Class and Spec: Ret Pally

Age: 21 years old.

Reason for Wanting to Join: My friend Bronn and I just transfered here from Daggerspine, a PvP server.   We wanted to lvl to 80 on a gank-free server.  We are looking for a guild with structure that will allow us the social circle to run 5-man heroics and 10-man raids.  We come from a server where raiding was pretty hard-core... so we're looking for a more relaxing place to enjoy WotlK.  Above all else, we're looking to make new friends considering we left all our old ones behind on DSpine! QQ

Raid Availibility: Almost any weeknight at any hours... except for college exam times and homework build-up!

I'm always willing to respec... I would first have to build a kit though in things other than ret.

I'm used to using vent in my old guilds and am well acquainted with all kinds of addons.

Me and Bronn have a somewhat odd-ball sense of humor.  I'm a former officer of a large, raiding guild myself... so I know what it takes to make a guid run.  I'm willing to work hard for the guild, and I have no illusions of being a guild leader ever again... too much stress! I wanna sit back and enjoy the game. Hopefully your guild can help me do that.  Thanks for looking at my app.

Re: Megafist - Paladin

Myzz
we are looking to recruit in order to do the 25 man content...  and of course its going to have a learning curve to it!  is that going to be an issue?  You stated you are looking for more 'relaxed', and while I do not consider 'most' of us Hardcore (excuse our guild dick Irys) we do want to progress thru the high end content.

ATM we are very melee heavy...  but I like your and Brons apps...  and for 25 mans there is a lil room for some more melees, imo  =)

Myzz

Re: Megafist - Paladin

Myzz
oh I would also suggest yall work towards Ebon Hold rep and opening the sons of hodir dailies and working them a bit.  Help with some gear atm, and gets you your enchants for shoulders and head.

Re: Megafist - Paladin

Megafist
Hey!  Thanks for the response.  I'm an experienced raider and Bronn has quite a bit of classic experience plus a little TBC, so we know all about learning curves!  What we wanted to avoid being a part of as a hard-core guild was "If you dont have 90% raid attendance you get gkicked!" kind of stuff.  I can't completely and 100% speak for Bronn atm cuz its 7:00 AM... but I think we're both more than willing to work for the guild however you guys need us... but we're relatively fresh 80's... so we need some gearing up in heroics etc.  The only thing thats gonna keep me from raiding whenever I can is college related stuff... exams and so on.  Look forward to hearing back.