May be late

boskone
I'm currently DLing the patch at a blazing fuck-all per second*, so I have no idea when I'll be able to log in.

* For the non-technical, a fuck-all per second is a download rate which may or may not exceed any time constraints you may have**.  E.g. if you need a driver in the next 5 minutes, you will download at fuck-all per second so that the download requires 5 minutes and 27 seconds, +/- 32 seconds.

** This may combine with Microsoft Nonlinear Time, if using IE, to ensure that not only are you DLing at fuck-all per second, you actually have no clue what your actual download time happens to be.

Re: May be late

boskone
Got a buddy in town, going to dinner.  Probably late.