Libris - Prot Pally, interested in joining.

Libris - Prot Pally, interested in joining.

Libris
1. Character Name: Libris

2. Class and Spec: Prot, Paladin

3. Reason for wanting to join: Looking for a good place with competent people. Id like to do 10 and 25 man raids in the future.

4. Reason for leaving previous guilds: Lack of Organization, to many children.

5. Age: 26

6. Availabilty - Please put the hours you are available to raid (Server Time)
    Monday: Anytime
    Tuesday: Anytime
    Wednesday: Anytime
    Thursday: Anytime
    Friday: Anytime
    Saturday: Anytime
    Sunday: Anytime

7. Willing to respec if it will help the raid? Yes

8. Have and be able to use vent: Yes

9. Willing to use all other required addons: Yes

10. Anything else you want to add: I'm pretty self sufficient. All I ask for is fun!

Re: Libris - Prot Pally, interested in joining.

Myzz
welcome Libris to Hubris, Hope you been having fun and continue to do so...

send any prot pally tanking questions to Irysblk, Ret questions to Raankain and Healing to either Jeffries or Irsyblk.

see ya in game!

Myzz