Have any of you messed around with Rift??

Have any of you messed around with Rift??

eatmopie
I was just wondering I bought it last night after playing a bit of beta ... its pretty fun.. its almost like playing wow but with all new stuff.. and class trees and even armor dyes... lol.. anyway, I highly recommend getting this game if you are a bit bored of the same old thing in wow.. if you have no idea what Rift is take a look:   www.riftgame.com

if you are playing or planning on it my toon is on Neddra server/shard