Good news, bad news

Phillistine
This post was updated on .
Howdy everyone!

I have some good news and bad news.

Good news -- as of 6/16/10, I have ended my unemployment streak since Sept. '09.

The bad news -- my schedule is going to be all sorts of eff'd up.  My first day to report to work is 6pm on Monday, June 21st, working until 3am.  Since they are open 7 days a week, including holidays, this will be a likely killer on my raid attendance.

It's not to say that my schedule won't always be like this, but unfortunately, there will be more declines from me in raid invites.  I don't know what my work schedule will be like just yet, but I'll update this thread once I know.

My apologies ahead of time, but I'm hopeful that one day I'll get a schedule that will be raid friendly :)

-Phil

Re: Good news, bad news

Jefferies
1. gratz!  2.that suck  3.can you hook me up with a free subscription?

Re: Good news, bad news

Phillistine
LOL

Thanks amigo for the gratz, but sorry, no free subscriptions/swag/insider info/etc. :)

Re: Good news, bad news

boskone
Grats, dude.  Employment, overall, is pretty win.

You still gonna be in game when possible?  Don't wantcha to be a stranger, y'know.  :)