Dragon Soul Boss 10mans

Nando
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOa30ncfA9w First Boss Morchok
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M27MU_DF7aY Second Boss Warlord Zon'ozz
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CADObwhxQdo Third Boss  Yor'sahj the Unsleeping

Re: Dragon Soul Boss 10mans

eatmopie
Thanks for putting these up Nando...

 I refuse to be stuck on a boss in Dragon Soul for weeks like we were in FL...
The first boss is a small dps check.. with a short enrage but as long as everyone can pull 18k+ we should be fine... and if you can't pull 18k + and have a higher than 378 item lvl.. then you should do some research on this thing we call the internet learn the rotation of your spec and practice it...I don't mean to sound like an asshole...well not completely... However, one thing I learned from playing on the PTR for the last month is all the classes are pretty balanced dps wise..obviously some are better than others sometimes.. but a warlock can out dps a mage..sometimes.. and a shammy can out dps a pally.. and a shadowpriest can out dps everyone.. cough cough...even arms warriors are really good...basically full 391 sets pull 30k full 378 sets pull 20k.. pretty easily.. obviously some fights are different but I can pull 20k+ with every class I tested.. mage/druid/pally/warlock/dk/warrior... in pretty much every spec...some were over by a bit..some were under.. but that is because I don't have enough interest to practice.. but with minimal research on spec and rotation it is easily do-able .. some of the fights do give you buffs and things so it wont be out of the question to pull 40-50k dps but whatever i'm off topic..

 Dragon Soul is a much more fun raid than FireLands.. there are a lot of old mechanics they brought back from old raids and if we get everyone playing well and being aware there is no reason we are not clearing this raid inside of a month.. hopefully sooner.

Short version:  practice your dps... and practice some more.. do raid finder when you have a spare hour to practice some more... I am not a great dps-er but I am decent...because I spend more time hitting target dummies in SW than anything else I do in wow..
<3
Eatmopie

PS.  read the patch notes  a lot of buffs were handed out...cough cough Fire mages are OP... Demo locks have an easier rotation now.. destruction is good for pvp again... blood dks are op.. lol..etc.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3608419/Public_Test_Realm_Patch_43_Notes-11_4_2011