Dagobert, Mage

Dagobert
1.Dagobert

2. Mage, specced frost for pvp and farming,specced arcane-fire for raids

3. I love to raid

4.Inactive

5.13 but i know how to play seriously

6.
    Monday: 6am-7:30am and sometimes in the evening
    Tuesday: 6am-7:30am and sometimes in the evening
    Wednesday: 6am-7:30am and sometimes in the evening
    Thursday: 6am-7:30am and sometimes in the evening
    Friday: 6am-7:30am and sometimes in the evening
    Saturday: 1pm-4pm
    Sunday: 9am-9pm

7. I will respect if its for the guild

8. i dont have vent yet but i will download it if its really necessary

9. i will download and use required addons

Re: Dagobert, Mage

Myzz
i am sorry but your raid times do NOT seem to correspond well with our raid times.  I hope u find a guild that is more compatible.

Myzz