Changing Monday raid nights? POLL

Mishelle
We are considering changing our Monday raid night to another night since it seems to be a difficult night for alot of people and the attendance hasnt been great for it. Just looking to get an idea what is best for most people. I think we are considering possibly making it Thursday so our raid nights would be Tues, Wed, Thurs. Please post your ideas/thoughts/comments. Thanks!

Re: Changing Monday raid nights? POLL

Twinstar
I would stick with Monday.  Works best for the re-set schedule.
Twinstar

Re: Changing Monday raid nights? POLL

Bradøck
Thursday prefer, because if by chance one or two missing boss for guild Ulduar end, we have the Monday of bonuses to do that. The guild needs ulduar end, because we have specialized in it. I do not know about me I have bad English.

Re: Changing Monday raid nights? POLL

boskone
Thursday.

That gives us three solid days of raiding, and there's always the possibility of continued raiding on Monday (e.g., if we're on General or Yogg and everyone wants to try some more) or optional guild raids for Maly, OS+3, etc.

I'll pretty much be there either way.  :)

Re: Changing Monday raid nights? POLL

Obereon
Monday.

I work monday and thursday nights to ensure I have Tuesday and Wednesday nights free... Monday I get off work 7:30-7:45 server (ideally... some people don't understand that "closing in 10 minutes" does not mean come sit down and eat..).. Thursday would be 8:30-8:45 (yet again.. ideally).. which would make me so stupidly late I'd never make it till 9 server +