Can'nt Pay wow ATM

Anubïs
I may or may not be on i'm trying to figure away to pay my wow bill at the moment. So if i happined to get on i figured away to pay it. If not i'm still looking to pay it. Hope to see you guys soon.

Re: Can'nt Pay wow ATM

Heelbot
Administrator
The forum heading specifically says "I have a REALLY good reason"... is being broke a good reason?  Good luck finding the monies.

Re: Can'nt Pay wow ATM

Anubïs
At this moment i'm trying to sell my extra flat screen LCD monitor to get some cash for it, in turn to pay for wow. I do have some issues in life that cause's me to be broke so i guess its a good reason. If there ever was one. I'll keep in touch and let you guys know whats up.

Re: Can'nt Pay wow ATM

boskone
Bummer.  :(

Here's hoping you find something soon.

Re: Can'nt Pay wow ATM

Anubïs
Ok i got wow paid up for another 2 months yay.