Brónn-Warrior

Bronn
Character Name: Bronn ("Brónn" now because of complications when I transferred...I know its annoying =P)

Class and Spec: Fury Warrior (Respec isnt a big deal to me)

Age: 21 years old. (In College)

Reason for Wanting to Join: Megafist and I just transferred here from a PvP server (Daggerspine). We were sick of the world wide gank fest that would take place while trying to level. We got to 80 recently and are looking for a guild we can have some fun doing 5 mans and some 10 mans with. We spent several years in our guild on daggerspine raiding and the like and are now looking to meet some new folks and have fun!

Raid Availability: Almost any weeknight at most hours, I am a college student so things come up often and tests are ever present, if it’s ever WoW vs. School, school will always win.

Have used vent and a lot of different add-ons

Megafist and I have been playing WoW since its launch 4 years and some odd months ago. We know our way around and have been raiding since the days when MC took 40 people =P. We have slowed down a bit in recent days but are still ready and willing to help the guild and pitch in. We are pretty layed back and joke around a lot, but know when to shut up and fight =D Thanks for your time!!!

Re: Brónn-Warrior

Myzz
since I think Bronn and Megafist are a combo...  I just put my comments in megafists thread  =)