Astrology- Feral Druid

Mason
1. Character Name:
Astrology
2. Class and Spec:
Feral DPS/Tank
3. Reason for wanting to join:
Saw that you guys were recruiting and have a very high interest in raiding
4. Reason for leaving previous guilds:
Disbanded due to main people leaving on RL terms
5. Age:
22
6. Availabilty - Please put the hours you are available to raid (Server Time)
    Monday: 5-?
    Tuesday: any
    Wednesday: all (if done by midnight)
    Thursday: any
    Friday: all (if done by midnight)
    Saturday: all (if done by midnight)
    Sunday: all (if done by midnight)

7. Willing to respec if it will help the raid?
Maybe, but have a real love for Feral
8. Have and be able to use vent:
Yes
9. Willing to use all other required addons:
Yes
10. Anything else you want to add:

Re: Astrology- Feral Druid

Heelbot
Administrator
Your availability seems to fit in with our schedule. everything except for that question mark for monday... unless that's like a party thing.. you never know when you're going to stop.

Just so you know, we don't take a raid to midnight (server time). We like to call it quits at 10:30pm server time, and only push it past that if we just had a really close attempt on a boss or something, and everyone is really asking for another attempt.  Doesn't happen alot, and usually we still only go till like 11pm when something like that happens.

I need sleep.

So, because i'm not normally on except for around raid times, contact twinstar or raankain in game, and you can direct them back to this response.  I see a need for a good feral druid, and am willing to give you a try if you are interested in raiding in cata.

-heel

Re: Astrology- Feral Druid

astroindia
Have you any online presence. So that i could easily get some more information.
Now know your Horoscope on phone