Arthase death knight dps/tank

Arhtase
1. Character Name:
Arthase
2. Class and Spec:
deathknight, blood, unholy, frost (will spec to whatever guild needs, unholy raid spec, blood is farming spec, frost raiding as well).
3. Reason for wanting to join:
looking for a fun guild that is friendly and fun to raid with :)
4. Reason for leaving previous guilds:
need a new experience
5. Age: 18

6. Availabilty - Please put the hours you are available to raid (Server Time)
    Monday: after 3:15
    Tuesday: after 3:15
    Wednesday: after 3:15
    Thursday: after 3:15
    Friday: after 3:15
    Saturday: anytime
    Sunday: anytime

7. Willing to respec if it will help the raid?
Yes
8. Have and be able to use vent:
Yes
9. Willing to use all other required addons:
Yes
10. Anything else you want to add:
uhm not really

Re: Arthase death knight dps/tank

Myzz
welcome Arthase to Hubris, havent seen you at any of the scheduled raids...  I hope everything is going well and look forward to killing pixels with u in the near future.  Really I just want your 2 diseases on boss fights so I can consistantly beat these ret pallies!

I have tried several different specs in game and have found some decent combinations if u need any help.

see ya in game!

Myzz