Application for Guild Membership - Nareia

Application for Guild Membership - Nareia

Nareia
1. Character Name:  Nareia

2. Class and Spec:  Hunter - Survival - Level 80.

3. Reason for wanting to join: Raiding and Progression.

4. Reason for leaving previous guilds: Black Rose and Legacy folded. Revelations from Above did not get past four to five members and folded. Nexxus, current guild, has an inability to finsh the raid scheduled, as well as, scheduling raids due to lack of members commitment.

5. Age: Immortal.

6. Availabilty - Please put the hours you are available to raid (Server Time)

 * The hours for availability Monday through Thursday would change from 7pm to 11pm upon starting new employment position.  I will notifiy the GM ahead of time.*

    Monday: 7pm to Midnight
    Tuesday: 7pm to Midnight
    Wednesday: 7pm to Midnight
    Thursday: 7pm to Midnight
    Friday: 7pm to 1am
    Saturday: 7pm to 1am
    Sunday: 7pm to Midnight

7. Willing to respec if it will help the raid?  Certainly.

8. Have and be able to use vent: Yes.

9. Willing to use all other required addons: Yes.

10. Anything else you want to add: In addition to my hunter, I have a level 80 shadow priest and a level 80 dps druid that I would like to include in the application. I would be willing to respec these characters if needed.

Thank you!   : )

Re: Application for Guild Membership - Nareia

Taramackie
I personally approve Nareia's app :)
Good friend from WoW.
Very reliable & trustworthy as well as a great player.
Has 3 80's that we could use for raiding!
Who could ask for more!

Re: Application for Guild Membership - Nareia

Obereon
Hey mom :)

Yeah I agree with Tara but I'm a bit biased since Nareia is family.

But the times she listed I think are EST not Server Time... but I could be wrong.

Re: Application for Guild Membership - Nareia

Heelbot
Administrator
guess my question would be what kind of dps is the druid?  If its a boomkin, then i would wonder how much you would enjoy playing that.  At the moment we have 3 hunters, not that more hunters are a problem, there will just be more fighting for loot, where with the boomkin, you'd pretty much have your pick of dps casty leather

Thank you Tara!

Yes the times I listed were EST. My apologigies for not putting that on the application.

Re: Application for Guild Membership - Nareia

Nareia
Sorry for not specifiying what type of druid. My druid is a dsp cat. However, as I mentioned on my application, I don't mind changing her spec if needed.
As far as loot is concerned, I want to have my characters geared, of course. But, I'm not out for the loot, if one of my characters gets a roll...great. If not, okay.
I enjoying raiding and I would like to be involved in a guild that likes to raid. Schedule raids and finish them. In addition, aside from raiding, just doing runs and working together as a guild.